Desktop Support Engineer Responsibilities:
- Install, upgrade, support, and troubleshoot Windows OS & Mac authorized desktop applications, hardware, and peripheral equipment.
- Coordinate and execute remedial repairs on computers, laptops, printers, and peripherals.
- Monitor, operate, manage, troubleshoot, and restore service to PCs & notebooks with authorized access to network.
- Responding to user tickets.
- Contacting users to find out the nature of the problem.
- Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
- Troubleshooting networking and connection issues.
Technical Skills : Windows & Mac OS & Outlook support